Tag....FrOm EyS...kihkihkih...

Mari buat tag yang sempat dalam masa 5 mins jer

" If I can ....(fill in the blank with something impossible)....
I will NOT .....(fill in the blank)....
because ....(fill in the blank)....."

so ini jawapan tuk Eys...."

If I can, i want to let him go away from my heart forever and pray for his happiness, but
I will NOT too strong to do that
beacause i already promise him that no matter what happen i will always be his side...

see the most innocent (hehehe) answer from me..... hehehhehe so now i tag
1. eliza
2. reen
3. jihan
4. k.zah

Comments

e.l.i.z.@ said…
yeay dpt tag...nati sy buat ne
Tinta said…
errrr...tak tau plak dpt tag.nie br tau.huhu

Popular posts from this blog

Kembali setelah lama menyepi tanpa coretan...

DaN SeBeNarNya....

LaWaTaN SaMbIL BuAt PeRsEmBaHaN...kuikuikui..poyosnye